The information is valuable resource, which is why it must be protected in a proper way.
Today, the information systems are increasingly facing a higher growing number of various risks derived from numerous sources.
Information Security measures are aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. In that respect, CONDOR ELECTRONICS engaged to set up measures of Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001:2013.
- Respect legal requirements and laws.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability to set up the appropriate resources.
- To enhance continuously the performance of the Information Security System.
- Draw up a continuity strategy and an alternate plan of the computing department.
- Protect personal data.
- Reduce risks related information system breaches.
The Information Security policy aim to safeguard and ensure the respect of Information Laws.
The Information Security is a burden that falls upon every member of this company; we strongly insist on the importance value of this matter, we also ask everyone who use or access the information to comply with the provisions of this policy, and to be part of this practical application, in other words, improve continuously the Information Security policy.
Bordj Bou Arreridj in 20/06/2018